Monday, January 4, 2010

You say you want a RESOLUTION

I don't really make New Years resolutions ever. Well, probably not since elementary school. I'm pretty sure that I've never kept them either. So I'm not here to write down any resolution for this year because I don't have any.

I do want to say that 2009 was super sick, and I'm going to do what I can to make this year even better. So far, it's off to a good start. I guess it could be kind of early to say that it's been good because it's only the 4th day in the year.

So far I was able to start the year off with snowboarding at Blue Mountain. I've never been there before, so that was a treat. I'll be going back on Sunday. Up next, I'm going to B.C. the following weekend for a week, and then going to Mont Tremblant the weekend after I get back from B.C. It's going to be an exciting month.

Then in June, the plan is for me to go back to California for my cousin's wedding. I haven't been back there in 8.5 years, so it should be good. I'm really excited for the upcoming events.

Of course, there are the live music acts coming up as well. So far three are lined up, but I have a feeling that I'll be going to a lot more shows.

I think that this year will be great. I don't want to hype up everything, because the year could totally suck. I won't let it happen.

All the best for 2010!

- J

No comments:

Post a Comment