Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Public Transportation

Looks like I'm really going to start budgeting my money more with the TTC fare increase. There are so many people in the city bitching about the increase, and I don't blame them. What they don't know though is that the less-reliable Mississauga Transit has already increased their fares last year or sometime around last year to $3.

I ride both the TTC and Mississauga Transit everyday, so this is affecting me too. I am not here bitching about it, but I am curious as to see how much the GTA passes will be. So far there hasn't been any mention of it. If it stays at $47, then I'll be okay. I actually haven't bought a GTA pass in a while because I've been using the Metropass and Mississauga bus tickets. If all of this equals to the amount of the monthly GO Train pass, then I'll just have to suck it up and shut up and take the dreaded Go Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment