Thursday, November 12, 2009

Penny for my Thoughts

In case you were wondering, I did get my seasons pass for snowboarding this year. I decided (and after lots and lots of thinking), to get it at Glen Eden. I may not be a huge fan of the place, but it's the only place that I know that I will get full use of my pass. I also got a double down pass for Blue Mountain, and a trip to Mont Tremblant is booked! I would say that I'm extremely ready for snow.

Whistler Blackcomb actually opens up this Saturday! It's kind of torture to receive emails and flyers in the mail from them knowing that they have snow and are going to open while we're still getting temperature in the double digits and seeing no sign of snow at all. Actually, there is frost in the morning, but it's not snow.

Now on a completely different note... the other day, someone at work came up to me and put a penny on my desk. He said it's for my thoughts. Now receiving the penny made me have more thoughts. I should've gotten a $1 AT LEAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment