Friday, February 12, 2010

2010 Vanvouver Olympics!

First of all, the tragedy that happened earlier today with the Georgian luger is extremely sad, and I give the Georgian team kudos for continuing to march in the opening ceremonies and be in the Olympics.

There is just a few more minutes before the Olympics opening ceremonies begin. I can't even say how excited I am for them. This is Canada's chance to step up. When Canada wins the first gold medal, I know that it's going to be a HUGE moment for everyone in the country.

I'm going to be cheering for everyone, but my biggest cheers will go to Denny Morrison. Denny is John's first cousin, and he is a long track speed skater. He will be competing in 4 events. He is actually a favourite for the 1000m and 1500m. So good luck Denny!

GO CANADA GO! Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment