Friday, October 16, 2009

Cool Shit!

So I was just sitting here and thinking/looking through my facebook profile pictures, and I've had a lot of cool stuff happen to me throughout my life. I can say that I've met some people who are my idols, seen a lot of cool bands/artists, and been to some awesome places. There are still many more places that I'd like to go to. I know that doesn't compare to other people's experiences, but I'm happy.

So far, I've had the chance to see most of my favourites bands/artists/people as of right now live, and some of them are multiple times. Here are just a few:
- RX Bandits (5)
- Muse (2)
- Liam Finn (3, soon to be 4)
- Weezer (4)
- Portugal. The Man
- Flight of the Conchords

Those that I've met:
- Matt Embree Joe Troy of RXB
- Steve Borth when he was in RXB
- John and Zach of P.TM
- David Cross
- All-American Rejects (not a big deal, but I still met them)
- The Fray (same as above)
- Liam Finn and EJ Barnes
- All members of OK Go
- Billy Talent

The cool stuff that I've got to experience:
- Play guitar on stage with Weezer at the ACC
- Snowboard in Whistler
- Snowboard in Mount Washington, where you can see a beautiful view of mountains and the Pacific Ocean
- Go to Vegas a number of times, and even got to see Cirque de Soliel and Lance Burton's magic show (I know, I know)
- Go to California a number of times and been to the big attractions like Disneyland, Universal Studios, San Diego Zoo, Knotts Berry Farm, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, and other places
- Saw some pretty sick bands in Montreal
- Been to BC twice and had the chance to go to Tofino, Victoria, Vancouver, and Whistler
- Been to the Philippines once, but I was really young and don't remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment