Thursday, October 8, 2009

GO Train Woes

In my old blog, I wrote a pretty long and bitchy post about the GO Train. And now I'm back again with more. I've been riding the train every morning and afternoon this week... The week isn't even over yet! And now I remember why I decided not to take it anymore. People are fucking snobs who think they're superior than everyone else. Just because I look like a young student, or because I don't wear a power suit to work, doesn't mean that they're better than me or anyone else. There is no consideration for anyone at all. They don't (or maybe they do) realize that people are waiting on the platforms for the train, and they wait in the tunnel to stay warm, then run to the front of the line to get on as soon as the train arrives. RUDE.

Then on the way home, people line up at the door to be the first ones off the train THREE stops before! Then they run down the stairs and the tunnels to their cars. Too bad some of them run as fast as I walk. I really hope that someone falls down the stairs and blocks everyone from getting through just holding them back longer. EVERYONE wants to go home, I know. But what's with the rush?

Now this is my childish way of annoying those people back. I put my music really loud for those snobby assholes to hear. No one wants to hear someone else's music on headphones. I know they find it annoying, but I don't care. I can be inconsiderate too. Today, on the train, I'm going to find the loudest music I have and blast it... Unless it's a little old lady or man. I'll have consideration for them. I'm glad that tomorrow is the last day that I'll ride the GO Train. I much prefer the subway, Mississauga transit, and the hour and a half commute anyway. Yes, the GO is that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment