Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No Drama, Really

I guess the biggest issue I have right now (and it's not even an issue... Let's be real. I'm not going to post my REAL problems on here. I don't even have a REAL problem anyway), is where I should get my snowboarding season's pass to. I have different options:

Glen Eden - It's really close to home, but it's so small and sometimes too crowded depending on when I would go. It's also cheap and convenient on Monday nights for me.

Horseshoe Resort - For some reason, it's kinda pricey. For a while, this was my first choice to get a pass at because it's not ridiculously far, and they're open till 9pm.

Blue Mountain - The thing that's holding me back from Blue Mountain is of how far it is and of how busy it is. It is cheaper than Horseshoe Resort, and I guess it's the best place to go in Ontario. Another advantage of getting a Blue Mountain pass is if I go to Whistler again this year, I'll get a discount on the Edge Card.

And I guess my other option would be to move to Whistler, BC, but that's not going to happen. I can dream though.
What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment