Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Are You Neurotic?

I went to the book store today and picked up this book, "I'm a Neurotic (and so are you)" by Lianna Kong and read it all on my bus ride home. It got me thinking to myself, what makes me neurotic/OCD. Here are some things that I can think of:

- I can't have any of my clothes on the floor. I guarantee that if anyone walks into my room, there will not be any article of clothing on my floor. You'll find paper, books, bags, and even tissue, but no clothes. If there are clothes, then they're not mine.

- I hate socks. The first thing I do when I come home is take off my shoes and then socks. This happens at other people's homes too.

- When I pump gas, the price has to be an even number. ie: It has to be $34.20, not $34.22. I'd prefer if it were a solid $34.00 though.

- When I go online, I have to visit my sites in order: Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm, YouTube, and then my emails.

- All of my hangers in my closet need to be hanging the same way. My shirts on the hangers are all facing the same direction too.

- I won't get out of bed in the morning unless it's on every 5 on the minute. ie: I will only get up at 6:40am or 6:45am. I will not get up at 6:46am. I will wait until 6:50am. On weekends it doesn't bother me if I get up at any time. Only during the work week. It will mess up my universe. Okay, it won't mess it up completely, but maybe a little.

- I get really annoyed if the toilet paper roll is underneath. It should be on top!

- I will not leave the house if my bed isn't made. The rest of my room may be a mess, but my bed has to be neatly done.

I'm all out of ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment