Tuesday, June 22, 2010

MSN Messenger?

What ever happened to MSN? Well, I'm sure that people still use it but I don't anymore. I remember maybe 3 or 4 years ago, I couldn't live without it. I needed that instant connection to people when I was bored. Now when I sign on, I find it boring that I just automatically sign out. What has happened? Could it be the growing use of Facebook? Could it be that I'm actually growing up and see that there's actually life outside of the Internet? As I say that, here I am writing this on a blog that no one really reads. Anyway, why isn't MSN as "hip" as it was before? Anyone have answers for me?

1 comment:

  1. Either msn just got boring, or everyone else got used to BB messenger haha.. But in all seriousness it's good you don't find much need for the Internet dude. Life outside the box is so much better

    ReplyDelete