Saturday, June 26, 2010

RIOT!

So I've been sitting at home all day watching the news about the G20 and the protests that have been happening since 1 this afternoon. Normally I don't give a shit about protests and anything political, but honestly, the destruction of the city has got to stop.

What's the point of destroying police cruisers anyway? Those can be replaced. Why did they smash windows all over the city? (They even smashed windows of a Tim Hortons!!!!!) What does that prove? As I write this, I'm watching everything happen on TV. Those protesters who burn the police cars are fucking cowards. They see three bus loads of police officers come, and they start running away. These people can't be from the city of Toronto. If they are in fact from Toronto, then they are idiots and should just fucking leave. They are destroying a beautiful city.

Let me state, I'm not for the G20 meeting here. In fact, I think that it is extremely stupid to hold something like this in Canada's largest and busiest city. It's stopping the way of life for a lot of people and costing a lot of money. I wonder what I'm going to see on my way to work on Monday. What will Queen Street look like? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment