Monday, September 21, 2009

Cleaning Hurts Me

Yesterday I decided that I REALLY needed to clean my room. First of all, the mess was getting annoying. And secondly, I found mouse shit under my bed. For a while, I was in denial about the possibility of a mouse making it upstairs in the house, let alone my room.

I went out and bought a paper shredder to get rid of bills that I've had in my room since 2005. With all of the stuff that went to the shredder, it took up 3/4 of a clear garbage bag!! It would make great confetti. I also got a storage unit for other random stuff that I have.

As I cleaned my room, I got my brother to help. Well, he owed me because he doesn't have a job and I buy him food all the time. It was his idea to move my furniture around. After moving my bed, two dressers, and a shelf, I realize that I am no longer in shape to move big items... or even sit on my floor for long periods of time. For some reason, my ass hurts. It's not the working out kind of hurt, it's a sharp pain. At first I joked about it being sciatica because my dad has had it before. I'm not sure if I actually have it because I've never seen a doctor about it and it doesn't happen often.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is, cleaning is not fun and it hurts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment