Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Take A Walk in Those Badboys!

So I finally figured out why it's such a struggle for me to walk in heels. On Saturday I went to a wedding. There are three factors as to why I probably looked funny when I walk:

1) I was wearing (thin) heels. They're not quite stilettos, but they were about 3 inches high. I could walk in them, but it felt really awkward. I also seem to walk hard (not like the movie), but I'm heavy on my feet.
2) My dress was snug, and didn't allow me to take my long strides that I normally take. Plus, every time I did TRY to take my long strides, my dress would ride up a bit.
3) I walk really fast, even when I'm trying to take shorter steps and I'm dressed up.

So with that said, the solution to my problem is, be more lady-like and take slower, shorter, light steps and everything would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment