Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Crazy Bug

I'm a bit of a crazy person when it comes to The Beatles. Naturally, I bought The Beatles Rockband last Tuesday when it came out. As much as I LOVE the game, I have a few observations. Before I get into them, I know that it's just a game and that there's no need to make a big or any deal out of it. I'm not making a big deal... they're just observations/attention to detail.

- In "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", it shows The Beatles in the studio playing this song and it's implied that George is playing lead guitar. The fact is, it was Eric Clapton playing lead guitar. He's not in the game.
- In "I Me Mine", it showed the band playing this song. But during the recording, John Lennon had left the band so it was only George, Paul and Ringo who recorded it. By the way, kind of off topic but I Me Mine on expert guitar is hard! (for me anyway).
- I think that some really amazing songs (Oh! Darling) were left out of the game and should have replaced some of the ones that are there such as Hey Bulldog.

I could go on, but I won't because I'm tired and need sleep. Also, I'm not complaining that they came out with a game just for The Beatles. Don't worry though, I'm not one of those crazies who will tape myself playing the game then post it on youtube. I'm not THAT crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment