Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Challenge

This month, Myla and I had the "March Challenge", which is where we made a friendly, competitive bet that neither one of us would drink pop for the month. We both successfully completed this "challenge". I know that the month isn't technically over yet, but today's the last day. I probably won't even go back to drinking pop now. Maybe once a month, if that.

The "April Challenge" is a lot harder than giving up pop. We are not allowed to buy any food from outside. This means bringing lunch to work, and eating dinner at home. The good thing about this is that I'll be saving a lot of money... hopefully! We also have three exceptions where we're allowed to break the rules. I will be posting my progress here everyday!

YAY for challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment