Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Universe = Messed Up!

Has this ever happened to you?
You forget one thing at home that is crucial to your everyday routine and life and then your whole day gets entirely messed up. Let me tell you, it's not fun.

Yesterday before leaving my house for work, I switched bags back to my normal one. As I was in a rush to leave, I forgot the important iPod at home. I don't mind if I leave my phone at home for the day, but a day of commuting without music just ruins EVERYTHING. Okay, I know that I sound a little dramatic. Luckily when I got into work, someone had returned 5 of my CDs, so I had something to listen to throughout the day. This made me think, "I should probably put some music on my iPhone since it does have an iPod in it." The thing about that, when I got home and was about to add music to my phone, iTunes decided to be an asshole and not work anymore. I spent the entire night uninstalling and installing iTunes maybe 6-7 times without success. Is that normal?

Also, throughout the day, so many things were messing up at work. Our website was down for a couple of hours and we had an important news story that had to go up. When the site eventually started to work, everything was working EXCEPT for the news page. Really? There were other examples of my messed up day, but I think that's enough. Here's to hoping today is better. This happened all because of a stupid iPod. DAMN YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment