Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Technology Fail Continues

Just to show how much the technology around me has been failing, I tried to start writing this through my iPhone. It didn't work. It just ended up being a blank post. So now, I'm posting this on my brother's dying laptop. Really, it's dying. I have to monitor the heat of the hard drive or else it will crash.

So now I will continue with things that are breaking. While I was listening to my iPod on my way to work this morning, the right side on my headphones kept cutting out, and then eventually stopped working. I decided that I should go buy new headphones at lunch. I really didn't want to because I loved the ones I had. They lasted me six years with absolutely no problems at all. So I went over to HMV and spent $60 on a new set of headphones. When I got back to work, I went to test them out with my iPod. It turns out that it wasn't my headphones that were broken, it was my fucking iPod! Honestly, how much more can technology hate me? I can't even put music on my phone!

My things that are fucked up:
  • Desktop computer - We had a brownout, so the power shut off for a second. The computer didn't turn back on. I have to get a power supply now. I JUST got it switched not even a year ago.
  • iTunes on my laptop - I posted about this already. I just wanted to download a free song, and that required me to upgrade iTunes. It didn't work after that.
  • Adobe CS4 Web Premium - Same problem as iTunes, except it just wouldn't open and gave me an error.
  • Laptop - I'm getting it formatted now and downgraded to XP. I am without it for a week.
  • iPod - I just explained the story above.
I just think it's stupid, considering the work I do. Bullshit I say, bullshit!

1 comment:

  1. thats what happened to my zune!!! so I got an itouch instead but I'm wary now cause of what happened to you.. shit son

    ReplyDelete