Friday, April 16, 2010

Exception #2

Since my computer is super slow and I'm trying to rip a CD into iTunes, I figure that I should just make use of my time and update on the challenge.

So last night it was Astrid's class' screenings of their films. I knew that I would have to use an exception to eat because I was NOT going to go home to Mississauga and then head back downtown. We went and ate at Duff's, a good wing place in Toronto. Now, their wings are not like Wild Wing where they have a large variety of flavours. They have the basics, but it was very delicious. And unlike Wild Wing, when they say that their medium is spicier than most medium flavour wings, they're not lying. I find that Wild Wing's hot wings taste like a medium. Sauce fail.

Today at work, I actually didn't bring a lunch because I got taken out for lunch. YAY! We went to Jack Astors and I had a garden salad to start, burger and fries, and then the world's smallest brownie for dessert. And then when I got home, Chris ordered pizza. Today was working out for me.

In completely different news, I'm inspired. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. how was astrid's film? I wish I was more into film editing.. or good at it for that matter, haha

    and sweet! jack astors and wild wing is sick

    glad you're inspired dude, so am I! (art-wise)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your site up yet?? DO you have a site?

    ReplyDelete