Monday, April 19, 2010

NHL Pool

At work, there are about 30 people in the hockey pool. It's actually kind of tough because right now (and all weekend) I sit in first place, with a 3 point lead. Anything can happen. It turns out that most of my points came from the Flyers. With that, I need New Jersey to lose and Philly to move ahead. As much as I want a Chicago and Washington final, I think it would be even better with some kind of upset with (I can't believe I am going to say this...) Montreal defeating Washington and Ottawa defeating Pittsburgh in the first round. It seems that most people at work chose Ovechkin and Crosby as their players, which is a smart move because they are the high scorers and get assists. BUT, if they get put out in the first or second round, I have a chance to really clean up!

What am I going to do with my winnings? (there's over $100 in the pool) I am going to buy everyone lunch! Well, get it brought in from a restaurant that was in front of our old building. Hopefully I can feed everyone... IF I WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment