Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The "Scenic" Route

Yesterday after work I decided to take the "scenic" route home. This was not the most intelligent idea I've had because it took two and a half hours to get home. At least I cured my curiosity. What is the scenic route you ask? Well, I took the streetcar from Queen and St. Patrick all the way to Long Branch. (It's much more scenic than the subway because I don't really get to see the light of day). I think that this took ultra long because it was rush hour, and I didn't realize how far Long Branch really was. So the streetcar ride took about an hour of my time. When I got to Long Branch, I transferred onto Mississauga Transit and took the 5 Dixie bus to Eastgate, where I caught the 109 for the rest of the way home. Needless to say, I started my commute at 5, and got home at 7:30pm. I will not be taking this way again unless there is some kind of problem on the subway.

In other news, I got my laptop back! No more Windows Vista for me. I'm back to XP, and it feels great! I still have to add my music to it and get my Adobe CS4 back, and everything will be fine.

In case you were wondering what's happening in the hockey pool, well I am falling down... fast! I am now in 8th place. I guess that it's still first round, but I think I'll be screwed by the time the second round starts. I think I should've chosen Crosby. If I did, I'd be in first again. Oh well. It's just a game. Is it bad that I'm having dreams about the pool?

No comments:

Post a Comment