Thursday, April 29, 2010

Round 1: DONE!

So the first round of the NHL Playoffs are done, and I stand in 3rd place. I'm telling you, these standings are all over the place! So last night was the upset of the WHOLE series when Montreal, the 8th seed knocked out the 1st seed, Washington. Now, most people in the work pool loaded up their picks with Washington players and some people only have 4 players left for the rest of the playoffs! Luckily for me, I didn't choose any Washington players, so all of my picks are still in. Again, anything can happen. We'll just wait and see.

In other news, I totally gave up on the April challenge. I was pretty damn close too! I just needed SOMETHING go to with my lunch, so I went to a restaurant and got some Vietnamese spring rolls. They were delicious and totally worth it.

I have my May challenge set. I'm going to go to the gym AT LEAST twice a week. I've been really lazy and I think that I should do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment