Friday, May 14, 2010

FAILED

I completely failed the May challenge of going to the gym at least twice a week. Let me state that I haven't been the the gym at all this month. In my defense, I've been pretty busy...I guess lazy too. Today I spent my lunch break basking in the sun and getting some vitamin D. At least I went back to work not feeling tired.

There are only two more weeks until I'm off and enjoying the California sun. Those two weeks can't come any faster!

Now in hockey pool news, I am in first place again! For how long though, I don't know. Tonight is the crucial game 7 in the semi-finals in the Eastern Conference. I have a player from Boston, and three from Philly. Clearly I need Philly to win for the sake of the pool, but I want Boston to win for the sake of the game. How awesome would it be with an original 6 final? When did I become such a hockey freak?

Anyway, this blog is boring. I'm going to eat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment